modprobe vboxdrv failed (virtualbox-ose 3.1.2-dfsg-1+b1)

Greetings,

Ever since the latest kernel update i can't run VirtualBox. I've seen
some scarce posts, all with the same issue, but no solution. I've
tried installing through the .deb on VBs site, it even used dkms to
build a driver, but i still can't run virtualbox. So i purger
everything virtualbox-* and started over.

# aptitude install virtualbox-ose virtualbox-ose-qt virtualbox-guest-additions

Then i get these:
Stopping VirtualBox kernel modules.
Starting VirtualBox kernel modulesmodprobe vboxdrv failed. Please use
'dmesg' to find out why ... failed!

# dmesg |tail
vboxdrv: disagrees about version of symbol module_layout

I have *vboxdrv* in the following directories:

/var/lib/dkms/vboxdrv/3.1.2
/var/lib/dkms/vboxdrv/kernel-2.6.32-trunk-amd64-x86_64
/var/lib/update-rc.d/vboxdrv

VBox does run but when i start any VM it throws pop-ups at me saying:
"Failed to open a session for the virtual machine XP Pro x32 en SP3.
Virtual machine 'XP Pro x32 en SP3' has terminated unexpectedly during startup.
Result Code:
NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005)
Component:
Machine
Interface:
IMachine {99404f50-dd10-40d3-889b-dd2f79f1e95e}"

And
"Kernel driver not installed (rc=-1908)
Please install the virtualbox-ose-dkms package and execute 'modprobe
vboxdrv' as root."

Which i did:
# aptitude install virtualbox-ose-dkms

And it tries doing a bunch of stuff [1], but i guess i still have a
driver laying around? Either way, it thinks the driver's good and it
still fails:
Running DKMS auto installation service for kernel 2.6.32-trunk-amd64:
vboxnetflt (3.1.2)...failed.
 vboxdrv (3.1.2)...failed.
 vboxnetadp (3.1.2)...failed

# modprobe vboxdrv
WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-fix, it
will be ignored in a future release.
FATAL: Error inserting vboxdrv
(/lib/modules/2.6.32-trunk-amd64/updates/dkms/vboxdrv.ko): Invalid
module format

# cat /etc/modules
loop
sbp2

So i'm kinda stranded. Any suggestions? i'm running Sid, the kernel's
2.6.32-trunk-amd64. It would appear the driver's borked, but that's
beyond me.

TIA,
Nuno

[1] http://pastebin.com/m6d0b6021

--
()  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto
/\  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail