Re: elinks to be REMOVED from squeeze?

On Wednesday 20 January 2010 13:50:58 Jeffrey Cao wrote:
> Today when I ran "sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade",
> I got the message that the package elinks will be removed. I cancelled
> this upgrade, since that I'm now using elinks.
> Anyone know why elinks will be removed from squeeze? Or this is just
> a mistake?
>
> Jeffrey

But:
aptitude install -s elinks
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
The following packages are BROKEN:
  elinks
  elinks-data{a} libfsplib0{a}
0 packages upgraded, 3 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 1,234kB of archives. After unpacking 3,539kB will be used.
  elinks: Depends: libtre5 which is a virtual package.

Keep the following packages at their current version:
elinks [Not Installed]

Leave the following dependencies unresolved:
elinks-data recommends elinks (= 0.12~pre5-2)
Score is -10081

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?]

And libtre5 is in squeeze, so you to wait for it to move to sdueeze
Thierry