Simple-CDD

Hello,
i'm trying to use simple-cdd the first time. So far it's working, but i don't know how to include the custom files
In the wiki is written:

   To copy an arbitrary file into the /simple-cdd directory on the CD,
   add the following to your .conf file:

   <http://debianforum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=117441#>
       |all_extras="$all_extras $simple_cdd_dir/profiles/custom-file"

   Where profiles/custom-file is a file in your custom simple-cdd
   directory.

For example: I have an modified sources.list. So this file have to be in /etc/apt/ on the new installed system. How to tell simple-cdd that this file have to be there? Do i have to create an equivalent file-structure in the $simple_cdd_dir/profiles/, thus for the sources.list the lines above must be change to

   |all_extras="$all_extras $simple_cdd_dir/profiles/etc/apt/sources.list"

What is the use and the sense of the variable $all_extras ? How to set it.

Thanks, martin