Re: Which virtualization is the best for Debian?

Hi

I use openvz on my servers (lenny) without problems. I have never used
vserver.

I think that openvz is stable enough for production use in lenny. And what I
have read vserver does not have the nice features and wrapper like vzctl.

I just got virtuals: fedora, centos, debian lenny/squeeze, ubuntu, all without
problems (only sometimes when updating virtual to new release)

Robert.