Re: Gnome [Nautilus] debuggers: please reopen bug 358731

On 2010-01-11 at 21:27:02 -0500, s. keeling wrote:
> I've been running Linux for a long time.  I'm pretty sure Linus would
> answer, "Show us your code!"  If you've enough energy to complain,
> you've enough to help with the fix.

As for Mr. McCormick, I don't know.  But please remember that not
everyone who uses Linux is a C programmer.  This is not 1991 and Linux
users are not all Computer Science graduates.  Remember, this is a user
forum, not a developer forum.  It seems that there are some people
who think that no-one is entitled to open a bug report unless they
fix the bug themselves.  That is not a realistic expectation.
Not everyone can.