Re: How to install Eclipse 3.5 on Debian 5 (lenny) stable release ?

Hi Nick Douma, Liam O'Toole and Mathias,

     It works by simply extracting the downloaded Eclipse 3.5 binary file into /usr/local/eclipse-3.5/ directory and then run the eclipse script under that directory. But I think, the eclipse 3.5 simple installation may depend on some configurations of my old eclipse 3.2 installation. That is, I may not un-install eclipse 3.2 while expecting eclipse 3.5 would work properly. Is that the case ?

     Anyway, thank you for all your suggestions.

Regards
Lawrence