I have been using Debian for a few years now. For my new workstation I want to
try something new. What I want to do:
1. Make a RAID1 using two SATA discs
2. Create one partition on the RAID
3. Encrypt that partition
4. Use LVM on the partition
I can't find very much info on this setup and have some questions:
1. Is this a wise setup?
2. What's the difference between the two encryptions Lenny offers? Which one is
3. Is it ok to have swap and /boot on an encrypted LVM?
4. Are there any alternatives I should consider? ZFS seems great, but is only
available in userspace AFAIK.