Re: Two computers in one: two users each with their own accounts, ?monitor, and keyboard?

2010/1/7 Chris Davies <chris-usenet@roaima.co.uk>:
> Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have a desktop computer with onboard VGA and option to add a
>> discrete video card. It has plenty of spare USB ports for mice and
>> keyboards.
>
>> Does Debian support using this computer for _two_ workstations, each
>> with their own user accounts, monitor, and keyboard?
>
> Google with keywords, two keyboards monitors linux server
>
> Within the top half a dozen suggestions you'll find an article talking
> about how this can be done. What's more, it provides further references.
>
> Chris

Thanks, Chris. Once I had discovered the keyword "multiseat" I have
been able to google what I need on the topic. I do appreciate the
gentle hint, though. I do try to be independent.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il