Re: Two computers in one: two users each with their own accounts, monitor, and keyboard?

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 10:58:48AM +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
I have a desktop computer with onboard VGA and option to add a
discrete video card. It has plenty of spare USB ports for mice and
keyboards.

Does Debian support using this computer for _two_ workstations, each
with their own user accounts, monitor, and keyboard?

Also, I thought Kent West was doing this as well, but I could be
wrong.

I was interested in doing it, but never pursued it to completion. I'm confident it can be done, but that's based on a gut-instinct rather than actual knowledge.

--
Kent West        <")))><
http://kentwest.blogspot.com