Re: Two computers in one: two users each with their own accounts, monitor, and keyboard?

Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> Just get one of these and install Debian via USB thumb drive netinst:
>> http://fit-pc2.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
>> It's only 4" x 4.5" x 1.05"  I just measured and it's smaller than my hand.
> That looks pretty good, but it is very short on RAM (1 GB) and the FAQ
> is very clear that it cannot be upgraded. Bummer.

Since the only thing running on it will be the OS and an X server
(applications are run at the "server" computer), 1Gb should be more than

You could get a new lease on life -- if only you didn't need the first
and last month in advance.