Re: Two computers in one: two users each with their own accounts, monitor, and keyboard?

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I have a desktop computer with onboard VGA and option to add a
> discrete video card. It has plenty of spare USB ports for mice and
> keyboards.
> Does Debian support using this computer for _two_ workstations, each
> with their own user accounts, monitor, and keyboard? The goal is to
> save space, electricity, and maintenance in a cramped desk in which
> now two people must each have their own computer (home environment). I
> prefer to stick with Lenny but am willing to experiment with Squeeze
> or even a Debian derivative if need be. Thanks in advance.

I've read an article years ago where they did what you trying to do,
with eight workplaces. I found an entry on Wikipedia that might be a
good starting point, it also contains a link to the X.org wiki page on
the subject: