Re: KVM w/ network support under normal user.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Klistvud:

>I don't know about network support, but to run kvm you have to add your
>user to the kvm group. Unfortunately, I don't recall anymore if that
>gets set up automagically when you apt-get kvm, or you have to do it
>manually ...

I have kvm-acceleration for linux VMs at least and I have the user I run under to be in the KVM-group. But I'm asking on bridge bringing up - in which case it is necessary at least for now to have root privileges - and I do not know how I can do this under normal user.