Re: Showing only files on a virtual desktop

Hi,

Ogya Chief <ogyachief@hotmail.com> writes:

> I am running sid and kde desktop and I want to see only the files associated
> with a particular virtual desktop and not all open files on other virtual
> desktops in the panel. I have checked the online  kde manual but I did not see
> anything on this issue. Is it possible to do that? I want to avoid clutter of
> the desktop as well as the panel.

I am not sure what you mean by "files associated with a virtual desktop".
If you want to only see tasks for the active desktop in the task bar,
you can do so by right-clicking on the task bar, "Task Manager
Settings", select "Only show tasks from the current desktop" in the
Filters section of the General tab.

Regards,
Ansgar