Re: Squeeze vs. Lenny update frequency?

On Mon, 2010-01-04 at 10:20 -0800, Mark wrote:
> I just installed Squeeze for the first time last week and today it
> indicated 41 updates were available.  I'm used to Lenny's couple of
> updates per week average; does Squeeze update that much more?  I did
> some Googling but didn't find much out there as far as update
> frequencies.  Just curious so I know what to expect.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Squeeze is Debian's testing distro, thus it gets lots of updates
although not as much as Sid the unstable one.

Lenny on the other hand is the stable distro, which ideally should not
get a single update. Unless of course when there's the need to address
security vulnerabilities.

So, basically the answer is yes, Squeeze will update a lot more than
Lenny.

--
Vasco Costa