Re: Slow NFS

Post your /etc/exports from some machine that has slow traffic.

Is this only for nfs? Try copy some file with scp and compare the speed (it
should be slower than nfs). Because this may not be nfs problem.

I use nfs in a lot of machines, also for sharing users home folders. And
doesn't have any problem (debian lenny servers, gentoo servers, ubuntu pc's,
debian testing ps's). I do not have any squeeze nfs server. But nfs is always
the fastest sharing I have.

I dont think nfs v4 can help here.

Robert.