Re: Html code for playing local flash files

Dne, 21. 12. 2009 00:03:43 je T o n g napisal(a):
Hi,

I want to play the downloaded flash.swf files in my browser. I.e., I
don't want to play them with an extra standalone player. But apparently
firefox refuses to play them without a proper html file.

Maybe I misunderstood your message, but I can play local flash files by just clicking on them (using Lenny with Gnome). I think the only thing I had to do to get it working was to associate flash files with Iceweasel in Nautilus, and that was it.

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801