Re: dlink dwa-556

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 07:26:08AM +0000, s. keeling wrote:
> lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de>:
> >  Hi,
>
> Hi yourself.  My only purpose here is to note that some of your posts
> are excruciatingly long.

That was only one post --- and it got pretty long, yes.

> This elicits flames (some pay by the byte).

Byte by byte? That's even worse than paying minute by minute!

Perhaps you should shorten your footer then? (It's incorrectly
separated, anyway.)

And pretty much anything can summon people flaming ...

> Suggest:
>
>    http://paste.debian.net/

Thanks, I'll see if I can make use of that next time I need to post
log entries.