Re: Kernel 2.6.31-1 and Broadcom Ethernet

Making a search on Internet, the first reference is bug #527209 in Red
Hat bugzilla. I recommend to you that you read the complete report.
They mention the following workaround:

# ethtool -K eth0 sg off

Also they give a patch to correct the problem. If it is a kernel
compiled with the source of kernel.org, it is necessary to see if there
is a patch or a new version of the kernel that solves this problem.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,
Daniel

Still the same. I think that I will wait for Debian patch.
Thank you for your help, I'm really thankful.

By,
Goran Dobosevic