Re: usb keyboard support?

On Dec 6, 2009, at 4:40 PM, Liviu Andronic wrote:

> How smooth should Debian testing react to a USB keyboard? Should I
> expect it to work out of the box? Are there recommended models?

Can't speak for the current testing, but I've been running lenny since it was testing. It never even occurred to me to ask this question -- I just plugged one in one day, and it worked perfectly. Rash assumption on my part, perhaps.

My lenny boxen have all seen Cherrys, Dells, and Apples. Cherry is by far the best. Apple is by far the shiniest :-)

--
Glenn English
ghe@slsware.com