Re: To run a program under another user.

Thank You for Your time and so extended answer, Bob:

> You could use 'su', but you must know the user password:
>
>   (you)$ su user -c 'the command to run with arguments'
>   Password:
>   possible 'the command' input, with output

I did work for me. - I do not remember now why - but it did not work for me when I tried it myself. I guess I did mix up parameters of the sudo/su programs therefore - it did not work for me - when I tried before I have asked here.