Re: gnupg sign, encypt and send automated?

John Haggerty wrote:

> Procmail for the filtering can work but I'm not sure how the other
> part has been taken into account. gnupg has some command line options
> but nothing that will mail the result just save it

gpg has an option for writing to standard output. This, along with the
possibility to mail the standard output of a program* should do the work.

*
$ gpg {necessary options for writing to stdout } | mail gpall@auth.gr

This of course assumes that you have correctly set up the mailing system.
$ dmesg | mail your@mail.here

sends you successfully dmesg output?