Re: evolution calendar doesn't show birthdays from ldap addressbook

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 10:49:38 +0100, vitaminx in gmane.linux.debian.user wrote:

> Hi,
>
> yes, all the plugins (incl. the experimental ones) are installed... still
> the calendar doesn't show the birthdays.

Please bottom post on this list. 8-D

Well like I said I don't use evolution with LDAP; but perhaps the following
plugins will help, assuming you don't have them installed already.

	libmultisync-plugin-evolution
	opensync-plugin-evolution

Update: You didn't mention in your OP if you search online; Here is
something I found that may be helpful. There is a plethora of what appear to
be useful links via Google; so if the following doesn't help, please do a
search.

<http://www.debian-administration.org/users/lee/weblog/32>