Re: What's best way to use Debian w/o my laptop? Flash + union?

hi!

you can also rent a vps (around $30 / month for a reasonably good one),
you can install debian there to have all your data + apps online and
reachable from everywhere where's an internet connection.
if you only have access to windows computers you can set up putty on it
to have ssh access.
also there are x servers like xming which run under windows so you can
remotely use your graphical apps - that's an easy way to access your
data + apps from everywhere.

greetings,
vitaminx