Re: 2.6.31 kernels

On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 07:53:15PM -0500, Colin wrote:
> Alex Samad wrote:
> >isn't there some issue with the broadcom-sta drivers and .31 ?
> >

> The broadcom-sta source code that was included in non-free Debian
> would no longer compile with kernel 2.6.31.  That's why they've been
> working on the b43 driver extensively in the 2.6.32 kernel so the
> broadcom-sta driver will no longer be necessary.
any idea what the status is

--
"Yes, I am mindful that we're all sinners, and I caution those who may try to take the speck out of their neighbor's eye when they got a log in their own."

	- George W. Bush
07/30/2003
Washington, DC
at a Press conference, in response to the question "what's your view on homosexuality?"