Re: Inquiry:Can I make use of external memory stick for Debian installation ?

Indeed, all you do is copy whichever .iso image you want alongside the
other files.  While I have very little understanding of the internal
workings of the boot process that results from that how-to, all I could
tell when I used the method was that the initial boot files copied onto
the USB stick check for the presence of an .iso image on the USB stick
and then use it for the subsequent installation steps.  It worked
flawlessly for me with the businesscard .iso.

Cheers,
Norbert