Re: Laptop getting so warm : (

On Tuesday 01 September 2009 15:18:35 Hashimoto wrote:
> I'm not used to use this top posting, but in evolution mail client it
> looks default. I'm trying to disable it.

I'm not sure what you mean by that.  Top-posting isn't something your email
client does, it is something you, as the author, does.

A proper mail client will start your reply with the previous mail full-quoted
and your cursor either at the top or just after the attribution lines.  At
that point you move down the post, trimming what you are not replying to and
putting your reply under the context it belongs in.