Re: Fw: Mounting Iphone with Ifuse as User

> I would add your normal user to the plugdev group if you have not done
> so already. Then I would manually (as root) change the group of the
> relevant USB device file to plugdev and test if your user can access the
> iPhone. If this works then we can try to figure out a udev rule to make
> the change to plugdev automatic.

In fact this was the problem.. I changed the group and was able to mount it. I'm now having problems syncing the music, but I have a lot to try before asking for help hehehe. A question I do have, is that I have connected the Iphone a couple of times and a different usb device has been assigned each time. Is there a way to use a single/permanent device each time? I wouldn't like to set the plugdev group to every device.

Thanks