Kmail................

Haven't used Kmail for some months, maybe a year, but decided to try it
again a couple of days ago.

It appears to be a huge resource hog, and doesn't respond for some time
as it does something which I can't detect, sometimes using 20% of my
CPU and 10% of the RAM.

I've cut out as many of it's processes as I can but that makes
no difference to it's slug like operation.

I'm just curious; wonder - is this what should be expected from
Kmail from now on, only so that if this is going to be the way it runs,
I won't waste my time with it again.

Back to Claws Mail.

TIA
Charlie
---
Registered Linux User:- 329524
We have not so good a right to hate any as our Friend. ....Henry David
Thoreau