Re: Keyboard in X does not auto repeat cursor keys.

Sthu Deus wrote at 2009-07-15 06:42 -0600:
> After update of x-server packages keyboard does not auto-repeat cursor keys.
> How I can fix that (i believe it can be done through a config file)?

Check the man pages for xset(1) and xev(1).

'xset r' enables autorepeating in general
'xev' will tell you the keycode of a key you press
'xset r <keycode>' enables autorepeating for a specific keycode

On my system, the keycodes for the cursor keys are 98, 100, 102, 104.