Re: Config files for Gnome bluetooth-applet: where to locate them?

Dne, 09. 07. 2009 21:52:28 je Celejar napisal(a):
> On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 08:31:59 +0200
> Klistvud <quotations@aliceadsl.fr> wrote:
>
> > Plz hlp!
>
> http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>
> Celejar
> --
> mailmin.sourceforge.net - remote access via secure (OpenPGP) email
> ssuds.sourceforge.net - A Simple Sudoku Solver and Generator
>

> --

was: Nokia bluetooth set won't pair anymore.

In short: I'm looking for
the *location of config files* where bluetooth-applet keeps its list of
paired (bonded) devices. What I do know: it's NOT in /etc/bluetooth and
it's NOT a per-user configuration (ALL the users on my system are
affected). Grepping for a known good bluetooth device (a GSM phone that
pairs OK) yielded insignificant results.

--
Certifiable Loonix User 481801