Re: X11 without HAL: "DontZap" in /etc/X11/xorg.conf doesn't work anymore

On Jul 15, 2009, at 1:30 PM, Asumu Takikawa wrote:

I had this same problem and using the following (in an .xsession in my case)
solved the problem:

setxkbmap -option terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp

Cheers,
Asumu Takikawa

This is good to know. How often does this have to be done? Can I do it once and have it survive past closing my X session? Past logging out? Past a reboot?

There was some talk earlier of a Debian-Specific patch that would restore this functionality as the default option. What has happened to that?

Thanks!

Rick