Nokia bluetooth set won't pair anymore

Hi listers.

My Nokia BH-103 headset used to work flawlessly in Lenny/Gnome until
twenty or so days ago. Then, one day, it wouldn't connect. After many
unsuccessful retries I deleted it from the list of Bonded devices in
the gnome bluetooth-applet window. Well, after that, the applet will
not ask for a passphrase no matter what I try, and thus, I can't pair
the headset to the computer anymore. Does anyone know where bluetooth-
applet keeps its configuration files (bonded devices) so I can try to
change them manually? And, no, it's not in /etc/bluetooth, I've checked
there and those are just default files, there are no actual bonded
devices listed (such as my Nokia phone which is bonded flawlessly).

Thx in advance!

--
Certifiable Loonix User 481801