Re: Experimental repo

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 04, 2009 at 10:02:49PM -0400, JoeHill wrote:
> > Quite honestly, if you are asking this question, you may not be ready
> > for experimental.  Please read following first:
> >
> >  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/ch02.en.html
>
> That link just generates a huge error dialogue in my browser.

Hmmm... It is OK with mine now.  I know DDP build log is missing now.
There may have been some problem building pages.  Please wait for few
days until this issue is resolved.

Slightly older version of the same document is still available at my account too:

 http://people.debian.org/~osamu/pub/po4a/html/ch02.en.html

Osamu