Re: problems with router

Hi,

I've tried it with 2 machines and 2 cables, all have the same issue... a direct connection between my machine and my linksys mini-server works perfectly, so the problem is really the router...

1) powercycled it many times, i've left it cooling down to exclude overheating problems... no change
2) i've restored the router to factory settings... no change
3) i've tried another power supply with the same voltage... no change
4) i've updated the router to the newest firmware yesterday, also didn't solve the problem

so, seems that the router is broken then... well, means that i'll have to call the ISP so they exchange the router.

Thanks anyway for the help, greetings,
vitaminx