FF 3.5 in Unstable?

Hi,

Im running Debian Unstable, and had hoped that the new version of FireFox would be in Unstable pretty quickly. But its not there yet.

Im using it happily on my Mac system, and i'd really like to get it on Debian as well. Is there a safe way of getting it now? I guess i can get it from the Mozilla site, but then i dont want to be in a position where my Debian packages are out of whack because i did this, or where i dont know of any updates.

Thanks!

Jen.