Re: Installing nvidia / lenny / DELL Precision T7500: solved !

On Fri,03.Jul.09, 10:07:32, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> Ok I had to change my apt/preferences just during the m-a steps (how
> do I specify that otherwise ?).

Sorry, I'm not familiar with your setup. I have a pure unstable and my
instructions should also work on pure testing. Are you running a mixed
system?

> > P.S. No need to CC me, I'm subscribed
>
> If I hit 'reply' only your email shows up, so I definitely need to hit
> -identical- email, right ?

Actually gmail is silently dropping the copy that comes last, and they
are not quite identical. Because of that I'm only posting via gmail, but
receive list mail on a different address. I *always* want to have the
copy from the list.

It's not a big deal for me to get a CC, it goes to the Junk folder
anyway (I have a special sorting rule for that), but some subscribers
have a metered connection and this would be useless traffic.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)