Re: kvm -net nic -net tap makes no network.

Oh! Thank You, Gilles:

> I forgot to show my network configuration, especialy my bridge

I did not see the answer. Now seems it works. I can not test it now for my
modem stops working when I bring up the br0 - I guess I have to tune up the
route table. I will write latter if something will go wrong to me. Yet it seems
me weird that I do create the device manually - I thought a KVM script had to
do that. Though may I miss some package for that.