Re: Looking for Tyler MacDonald <tyler () yi ! org>.

Michael McGlothlin wrote:
> I'm looking for the owner of Yi.org/WhyI.org, Tyler MacDonald aka
> Crackerjack. I see that he posted on here on May 14, 2009 despite
> refusing to respond to my efforts at communication for the past year.

This is a public mailing list, not a public enquiry service. The topic
of the mailing list is "discussion about debian".

Your mail to this list and it's thousands of subscribers is highly
inappropriate and probably even illegal in many jurisdictions, as it is
considered 'spam'.

Regards,
Johannes Wiedersich