glibc too old to install Flash on Testing?

What?

I've definitely never seen this before. I'm running a Testing system myself and
Flash works fine (well, to the extent that Flash can ever be said to work
'fine').

On a Testing system I just installed, however, I'm getting an error that:

ERROR: Your glibc library is older than 2.3.
       Please update your glibc library.

I've applied all updates since installing the system, so not too sure how I
could be out of date at this point. I tried just copying the libflashplayer.so
to .mozilla/plugins, but it is still not found by Iceweasel.

Any tips?

Thanks!