Re: Number of working days in given month

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 09:27:49AM +0200, Rob Gom wrote:

> Hi there, do you know any command line tool which would be able to
> display number of working days in given month in given country? I have

The shell is your friend. If your needs are simple, this will do:

    cal |
    FIELDWIDTHS=2 awk 'NR <= 2 {next}; {print $2, $3, $4, $5, $6}' |
    wc -w

Just replace the arguments to print with the days of the week you care
about.

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
	-- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"