apt pinning and getting linux-image-686 from unstable

Hello,

Can somebody tell me if the following is possible using apt pinning? I
want to install the newer version of kernel (linux-image-2.6-686, ver
now is, I think, 2.6.29-3) from Untable to my Testing machine.

I am thinking of using apt pinning. I know that I need to set the
default release to "testing" in apt.conf, add unstable sources to
sources.list and then create /etc/apt/preferences file specifying the
package I want from unstable and its priority. Something like:
~$ cat /etc/apt/preferences
Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 700

Package: <package to be pulled from unstable>
Pin: release a=unstable
Pin-Priority: 1000

Package: *
Pin: release a=unstable
Pin-Priority: -1

Now, what do I put in place of <package to be pulled from unstable>?
Should be linux-image-2.6.29-1-686? In this case, only this version of
the kernel would be pulled from Unstable and no updates?

Or should it be linux-image-2.6-686? But this would then just check
unstable for updates to the default kernel in testing and ignore the
updates to the default testing package of the same name, right?

Or should I use:
Package: linux-image-2.6-686
Pin: release a=unstable, version 2.6.29*
Pin-Priority: 1000

Thanks.

ever having been read.