Xen on Lenny, AMD64 Kernel

I have just installed Lenny (AMD64) and the Xen kernel (from repos). I am
trying to make this machine as efficient as possible because it will be
left on 24/7 at home, but it appears that there is no powernow-k8 kernel
module in the Xen kernel. Is it possible to get powernow running in Xen
or should I be looking at something else?

This is bugging me a bit because I've built a pc with low power "green"
components specifically for this job but is using more power than my old
dual 1GHz PIII. :o)

thanks

Gav