SSH problem

I've been experiencing problems with my machine. After some time of remotely logging on it via ssh next thing is I knew is that I am disconnected and now I cannot login again via ssh and its giving me:

/no matching cipher found/: client server aes128-cbc,3des-cbc,blowfish-cbc,cast128
-cbc,arcfour128,arcfour256,arcfour,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbc *...

Any help? I dont know if this will help but after stopping the nagios daemon things went fine again.
*