Re: Web page development tools in Lenny?

On Sat, 2009-01-31 at 21:26 -0500, A. F. Cano wrote:

> Ahh...  I think iceape was called mozilla-iceape in Etch, and so I looked
> for "mozilla" in aptitude and of course didn't find anything.  I see it's
> there as just "iceape", so I have a fallback position.  Has anyone tried
> vimperator with the iceape composer?

Not an answer to your question, but just in case you werent' aware:

	aptitude search mozilla

will return all packages that have "mozilla" in their names;

	aptitude search ~dmozilla

will return all packages that have "mozilla" in their descriptions.

If you'd done the latter command, your results would have included
"iceape" (and "iceape-calendar" and a whole bunch of other stuff).

I'm constantly forgetting Debian's absurdly unique names for Firefox,
SeaMonkey, etc., so I do searches on description pretty frequently.

--
Michael M.