Re: does debian have other utilities similar to multicd ??

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 07:50:13AM -0500, Michael Habashy wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 9:30 PM, Douglas A. Tutty <dtutty@vianet.ca> wrote:

> > I hope in the next couple of months to get a small tape library from the
> > same place I got my four NetServer LPr boxes.  It supposed to have an
> > LTO-2 tape drive and storage for a dozen tapes, all in a 3U enclosure,
> > and all for $500.

> Really - that sound like a great deal.  Can you get me in on that deal ???
> I would be very interested.
> thanks

I was on eBay a couple of nights ago.  There's one in the US with a
current bid of $24.  I found it by going to computers and searching for
LTO.  I'm not sure what sub-category it was in.

Getting stuff shipped to Canada, with postage, customs, etc, is too much
of a pain if I can get local.

If you're in the US, go for it.

Doug.