Re: home directory changed

On 01/03/09 04:32, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
Last time i screwed up with kde 4 panel so i created a new user named
user then copied all its configuration file into my current user's
home. after changing ownership, all is ok but when i'm opening home on
kde menu or konqueror, it directs to /home/user.

Something in a config file still refers to the old $HOME. grep should find it.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.