Re: hard crash on leap second

On Friday 02 January 2009 03:26:15 Douglas A. Tutty wrote:

> I wonder if there is correlation between those of us who had a problem
> and those of us who were running openntpd at the time?
>
> Doug.

I will not help in solving the problem, but, running Lenny, my mail did not
work last night. Without thinking about the leap second, I rebooted the
laptop and every was back to normal. Now, reading about that, Iµ think the
laptop was in kind of disconfort whith the leap seconde. I am running npt on
it.