Re: DVB-T TV card for Lenny.

Robert David wrote:
Hi,

I'm planing to upgrade my home server with TV card an use it with mythtv as multimedia center. I was searching for some good DVB-T card in local stores that has support in Lenny but didn't find any reasonable piece (I do not want kernel from backports or compile unsupported modules). PCI card would be better than USB (but if I don't find appropriate PCI card I will use USB).
Requested specification:
DVB-T (Europe, Czech republic)
PCI
max $100

So if someone did something like me and find a good card (for example on ebay) please reply.

Thanks,
Robert.

You could go through the list at http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB-T_PCI_Cards, click on each card, and the page that comes up will usually tell you which kernel was the first to include the driver.

Sorry I don't have any specific recommendations for you.

-- Kevin