Re: Software suggestion: reading Guttenberg plaintext ebooks

> I use to print the HTML page into PDF and then open the file with Evince
> (or any PDF reader). The output file usually keeps a very good format for
> computer display reading, I mean, margins and text structure.

I used Open Office to export to PDF, but then the document is too
rigid. I cannot change the font size or face, for instance. Also, the
page breaks are annoying, even in continuous mode.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il