Re: Any mozilla extension to list web page urls?

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 10:07:29AM EST, T o n g wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 12:44:18 +0100, Klistvud wrote:
>
> >> I remember having installed a mozilla extension which can give me a
> >> list of urls the web page contains. but I can't find it any more. What
> >> could it be?
> >>

> > mozilla-ctxextensions

> I'm afraid that mozilla-ctxextensions isn't able to give me what I
> want.  Are you sure about it, Klistvud?

> On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:49:45 -0500, Chris Jones wrote:
>
> > What does it do that Ctrl-I does not?
>
> yes, that's exactly the point. Nothing much.

I  use Seamonkey and the Ctrl-I popup's fifth tab from the left,
appropriately named 'Links', appears to have a list of all the links on
the web page.

I don't see such a tab in FF.

Not sure what you are using, and what you want the list for.. depending
on what you want to do with that list, you could also take a look at
text-mode browsers such as ELinks, or Lynx..?

CJ